Monday, May 25, 2009

The Puppy Previews




Well here she is!  As you can see, she is quite dark.  I can already tell that there is some lightening on her back and legs, but the face seems to be nearly all black!  we'll keep an eye on her progress for you all.  What do you think?  Bobbie...Roberta...Berta...or just Bert?

5 comments:

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

Oh my gosh! You have a puppy???? Was this planned? Oh my gosh. She looks so sweet. I like the name Roberta. Did Scarlet only have one puppy? Is that normal? I hope you can get some rest Kris. That is really cute. Congratulations!!!

Maggie said...

I wouldn't name her until she is old enough to see her personality. And she looks 100% schnauzer, right?

Lizzie Bingham said...

Lookin' good. Poor Bob. Ten years he's given you!, ulcers!, fetching toys!, scaring away the UPS man!, and now this... two girls in one year. What is a dog to do?

Lizzie Bingham said...

I should amend that in those 10 years he finally got some action...

Alissa Nicolau said...

How can you name the kid when you haven't even named the mother?