
This guy has been working his heart out lately. He gets up every morning about 6-6:30 and rushes back to the office and snatches a look at E-Bay and his E-mail and then he's out the door. He love it up there!!
Then I get up ...let's say, a bit later...and drive up to see what he's up to. I usually find him like this...totally sweaty, covered in sawdust and cobwebs and smiling like a little kid! He has done a wonderful job putting everything together. When we need cash for something, somehow
he finds it..and its done. So far...our only mortgage holder is still Home Depot!
I know this is going to work. And best of all...if the bottom falls out down the road, and ANY of you needs to retreat, the ark will hold us all. True...the tall ones will have to stoop upstairs, but there will be room for everyone! So I'm happy, and I feel safe...it's wonderful, and it's going to work! Now, about that dishwasher...
4 comments:
Things are looking good you guys! I love this photo of Dad, just how I am imagining him up there taking a break! When does that man work??? Ha Ha! We're just cleaning out the car and doing laundry from our trip today, so I'll call you tonight or tomorrow.
This photo makes me miss Dad.
I hope we'll be able to come out at the end of the month. Hope, hope, hope!
Keep updating Kris. Looks like things are coming together pretty well. I guess all that practice on the practice house is coming in handy up there. I've been telling Alissa to buy tickets to fly out there, but she hasn't. I guess she hopes I'll come with her, but I'll do more good staying behind.
Wow Wayne is extremely handy!! I didn't know he built houses in his spare time. I'm sure Bob will adjust as long as Mom and Dad are there with him.
Are you hoping to be moved in before the snow flies?
Post a Comment