Monday, August 25, 2008

New Camera Brings Updates!



Well, we're back in business! I like this new little "Cool Pics Nikon".
Anyhow...this is the new guest bedroom! Does it make you want to be the first to rush home and visit? Well, give me a few more weeks and we'll talk again. It is all enclosed, and that's something. The bats seem to be gone entirely. We haven't seen anything (guano) to tell us differently, so that's wonderful.
The two windows are installed above the front doors and I think once I get used to them they'll be all right. They will serve for ventilation and a little natural light up there. So you won't all be totally in the dark!

3 comments:

millie said...

i'm glad you finally got yourself a camera....we'll be expecting a lot more posts now, no excuses!

Alissa Nicolau said...

Very happy news that you have a camera, hopefully all of your own!

What is the deal with those windows???

KristyKay said...

Well...I guess they are about 5 feet long and about 18" tall and they crank out to allow air in. They will add a little natural light as well. They will have to suffice until we can manage skylights.