I suppose the cold and wet is headed this a way. It really has seemed like a cruel joke how looong all this lovely weather has lasted. We did order 3 cords of wood tonigt! Hugo and I will be nice and toasty!
Schniteeeeeeeee! How I miss this dog. You MUST bring him to Joshua's for the reunion. I mean it.
Well, we'll see. It's tough getting someone to watch him here and he doesn't do well at the kennels anymore. But with Dad talking in AZ now....
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I suppose the cold and wet is headed this a way. It really has seemed like a cruel joke how looong all this lovely weather has lasted. We did order 3 cords of wood tonigt! Hugo and I will be nice and toasty!
Schniteeeeeeeee! How I miss this dog. You MUST bring him to Joshua's for the reunion. I mean it.
Well, we'll see. It's tough getting someone to watch him here and he doesn't do well at the kennels anymore. But with Dad talking in AZ now....
Post a Comment