Saturday, December 13, 2008

FINALLY, Cookie Day!!!




      Finally I had some time to get into the kitchen.  Not long, but enough to make a big mess and set about 4 dozen cut-outs.  Of course they have barely made it into the container.  So I'll have to haul everything back out while Dad is gone this week (and I've pretty much had my fill).  I wanted to make enough to share and so far that hasn't happened!
     Notice the little Schnauzer cut outs...they are so cute!

6 comments:

Alissa Nicolau said...

The Schnauzer cookie is darling! Where did you find the cutter? Door County I am guessing. You can find almost anything holiday related in Door County. I miss it there.

Boo hoo hoo!

K May said...

I need to make cookies. I just hate the mess - with all of the kids helping :) I should make them after Christmas, then all of you can help eat them!!

Lizzie Bingham said...

Very cute cut-outs. I assume you're bringing Bob but who will look after the cat?

millie said...

I'm wondering how Bob feels about his cookie silouette?? Did he get jealous?

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

I left blogging land, and not really by choice. It has been so wild over here with thousands of people coming and going to say goodbye to my parents. There is still a chance now that my dad is not in the clear medically to go on his mission.
Ephraim already bet me that my parents would return home before the 29th. He might win this bet again. Your cookies make me so hungry. We are trying to make some of those over here too. We have sparkles and steely balls everywhere. The kids said they feel like they live in cookie land. I feel like I live in fruitloop land, except I am the janitor. I hope you guys are doing okay. It is going to be fun to see everyone.
Merry Christmas!

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

Kris,
I forgot to tell you that I am on FACEBOOK now too, so now Ephraim and I can communicate with Taylor and Jen. Also a lot of other people. It is kind of fun to find old friends, but there is really no pressure to do a lot on FACEBOOK.
If you want to join you just sign up. I think that is how I did it. I think you have to sign up so you can see other people's facebooks too. See ya.