Once again we traveled south and stayed with Grandma Marge. The sky was a brilliant blue while we skipped over to Jeff's house on Thursday but it quickly became overcast and threatened snow all day, but nothing arrived...thankfully.
I'm really glad you thought to bring your camera Mom, kinda surprised actually! But where is G. Marge??? And Peg??? Did you have a chance to show Grandma a glimpse of all our blogs?
I didn't even know you were going down there!!!! It's not like we don't talk either, what's up with that? It sounds like you guys had a nice trip. Thanks for posting pics of Jason/John's families. Their kids look really cute!
Actually, Grandma was busy chatting with Peg's mom a lot and Peg was swamped in the kitchen and really wouldn't let anyone in there until the very end when she needed help dishing up. I just didn't want to stress her out sticking a camera into her face while she had so much to organize. But Sarah was there too and try as I might, I never got her into a shot either!
3 comments:
I'm really glad you thought to bring your camera Mom, kinda surprised actually! But where is G. Marge??? And Peg??? Did you have a chance to show Grandma a glimpse of all our blogs?
Sure wish we could have all been there.
I didn't even know you were going down there!!!! It's not like we don't talk either, what's up with that? It sounds like you guys had a nice trip. Thanks for posting pics of Jason/John's families. Their kids look really cute!
Actually, Grandma was busy chatting with Peg's mom a lot and Peg was swamped in the kitchen and really wouldn't let anyone in there until the very end when she needed help dishing up. I just didn't want to stress her out sticking a camera into her face while she had so much to organize. But Sarah was there too and try as I might, I never got her into a shot either!
Post a Comment