We were put up by friends in a beautiful hotel that featured suites.
They even "registered" Bob!! He had a special tag that we hung out on the
door (like a do not disturb sign) that said "pet in room...named Bob."
When we went out for "our" walks.. we took the camera along and snapped
the pretty landscaping. The bark on these lacy-like trees was a brilliant
bright chartreuse green.
3 comments:
Very pretty pics Mom! I'm glad you two had such a good time. Glad Bob enjoyed himself as well.
I just checked out how your peeps have grown over on the right and had a good laugh! My Peeps! Hahahaha! I forgot I did that to ya! Hahahaha!
Love ya fo reals Momma of mine!
XOX - Alissa Anne
I think the comment about Schnitzel's tag at the hotel is cute. He deserves it!
So cute! I bet Bob felt like a million bucks!
Post a Comment