the adult's or the kids????the kid's is Emry...those blue panties are her favorite, they have lilo & stitch on them.
I was actually thinking the one in denim, but...perhaps guessing both would be more interesting!
The, er, adult is Magpie. Did the rest of us bother with heels during Bedlam?
I thought the heeled boots would give it away!
Hello, there's contest with my bum in it and I wasn't informed beforehand?!?
I just like to keep things interesting around here, that's all!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
the adult's or the kids????
the kid's is Emry...those blue panties are her favorite, they have lilo & stitch on them.
I was actually thinking the one in denim, but...perhaps guessing both would be more interesting!
The, er, adult is Magpie. Did the rest of us bother with heels during Bedlam?
I thought the heeled boots would give it away!
Hello, there's contest with my bum in it and I wasn't informed beforehand?!?
I just like to keep things interesting around here, that's all!
Post a Comment