WOW! I CAME BACK TO THE GROOMER'S AND JUST ABOUT FELL OVER! THE WOMAN WAS A MAGICIAN....SHE ACTUALLY FOUND ENOUGH HAIR THAT WAS SALVAGABLE TO MAKE HER LOOK REALLY GOOD.
WHAT DO YOU THINK NOW? AND THE NAME ISSUE IS GETTING HARDER!
She is so cute. I'm VERY glad that you were there to rescue her! I want to get a dog from the pound--there are so many dogs that are abandoned, it's sad.
She looks so perky but gentle. What about: Coco Cece Chloe Mimi Sisi
5 comments:
she's cute! trent and i like the funky ear, it gives her extra personality!!!!
sorry about the previous post, i didn't realize i wasn't logged in as myself.
Holy Smokes!!!
What
A
Difference!
Did you tip the groomer well??!
My vote is for Danish or Danika with the nickname of Dani. She needs a something snazzy and something back woodsish. Good luck!
She is so cute. I'm VERY glad that you were there to rescue her! I want to get a dog from the pound--there are so many dogs that are abandoned, it's sad.
She looks so perky but gentle. What about:
Coco
Cece
Chloe
Mimi
Sisi
something feminine--not another Bob, please.
I hope she proves to be a good dog! :)
I like Lola. She's dainty enough and enough upkeep to be a Lola.
Post a Comment