Wednesday, September 3, 2008

THE BIRTHDAY GIRL ROCKS THE DOCK...



The girl was somewhat elusive as well, turned away whenever I got the camera out, put her drink glass up in front, etc. Being a general pain in the butt!!! But Jeff finally got her into his beloved dingy (he's been trying for years) for a spin and I think she actually had a good time.
But the day was wonderfully sunny and warm, but not too hot, clear blue skies and good spirits.
There was abundant food, good people, well-behaved children, and lots of love for all!!!

3 comments:

Lizzie Bingham said...

How did Grandma get OUT of the dingy, I want to know.

KristyKay said...

Well...it wasn't easy getting her in...or out of the little thing, but between Jeff, Peg and me, we managed it. But she sputtered ALL the way!

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

I wish I was floating on a boat right now. That looks wonderful. I hope you had a good time Kris. Ephraim arrived home safely with all of our things which I can not believe that you packed so neatly and perfectly. I can't believe you did all of that! Thank you. Thank you. We owe you big time as always. Thank you so much again. Please tell Wayne thank you too. Next time just set the house on fire. We really suck. Thanks Kris and Wayne for everything! The kids are enjoying their toys like crazy!