Friday, September 26, 2008

Sleeping in Here Tonight????


I don't think so, although it has been suggested by someone I won't mention....
They should have the beadboard up here in another hour or so, if everything goes all
right

3 comments:

Alissa Nicolau said...

What are you planning to use for to cover the floor? Will your existing bedroom furniture fit?

KristyKay said...

Yes, yes, yes...
I think everything will look very nice. The room is really big, even though part of the space will be a sort of walk-in closet (after a fashion.) Our big bed will sit on the inside wall and there will be plenty of room for the side tables.
The floor will most likely be the laminate (click) stuff. It's already laid in the bathroom. But we'll have to wait a bit. With the heat in the floor it will be warm, so the cement will not be so bad for awhile.

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

Ephraim tried to leave a comment earlier, but I don't see it on here. He wanted to vote for the pear green color. I love green especially lime green color. I vote for that. The bead board reminds me of our old kitchen. I love that choice!!! It looks like you and Wayne are having fun working on this project. Hope you two are doing well.