Friday, October 24, 2008

GONE AGAIN...lip definitely way out

      Dad went off to the Marquette, MI conference this weekend...even though he wasn't suppose to go.  He had begged off, but the people in charge actually gave him a free hotel room and a free food pass for the whole weekend.  So he decided that he should go.

     Yes. He did ask me if I wanted to go, however, I have Stake meetings on Saturday and I just felt that I should attend.  So here I sit, lip extended, pouting.

     I made a pot of bean soup yesterday and I intend to eat that for the bulk of the weekend.  I also picked up a small steak for my supper tonight.  So I'm not actually starving here!  Although my chocolate cookies are gone.  I may be forced out of desperation to shuffle over to the oven and make a big batch of sugar cookies.  'Tis the season...right?

     Much love to everyone for the weekend.


2 comments:

Alissa Nicolau said...

Lets see here...

Dad gone on a tour = vegetable soup

Dad gone up north = bean soup

there is a definate pattern a happening!

Love you Momma

Alissa

millie said...

Ha, Ali's comment is funny! Make sure you make a DOUBLE BATCH of those sugar cookies........