Monday, October 27, 2008

PAINTING IS FINISHED!!





A few pics from my weekend project. I am pretty much finished except for three window sill boxes. They go fast and I'm just waiting for a free afternoon this week and it is officially done.

4 comments:

Alissa Nicolau said...

Seeing the white cupboard with all yours bowls brings back memories of our Cali kitchen. I am very much enjoying my tall cabinet which now resides in my craft room. I do like the color. I think you are very good at choosing colors. But why are there so many outlets on the one wall with the rooster prints??? Why aren't they grouped together? Sorry, if that was a new idea I just gave you, the grouping thing, and now your wall is up and painted. But come on! What is that all about??

KristyKay said...

Well...that wall is someday be my "baking wall." There will be a mixer, etc. plugged in and perhaps one of those fancy under the cabinet light things. Come on, work with me here....

Maggie said...

Everything is looking great, Mom. I bet you appreciate being able to decorate, paint, and select exactly what you want in this new house, sans kids and houseguests! It's going to look fantastic once you get everything situated in the upcoming year.

I always like that you and dad have such good taste. And I must confess, I do miss the History Channel and PBS Masterpiece Theatre, etc., always on...

millie said...

I have to agree, everything looks so nice & neat. I love that you have all your bowls out and in view. I like the paint color too, nice choice.