I am also grateful for the beautiful weather we're having today. Beautiful clear blue sky and crispness in the air. The temp is just above 50 and I know that those days are waning all too quickly. So we take the dog out often and soak up as much of it as we can.
I am grateful for good food and the increased menus one uses in the autumn. Tonight it's scalloped potatoes and ham! A few "trees" alongside, some applesauce and a blueberry pie (a friend made it for me!) for dessert. Yummy! I don't think I'll even mind doing the dishes.
I'm grateful for the news this morning that the PACKERS WON YESTERDAY! We haven't been watching them too much this year for various reasons, timing I suppose is the biggest.
I'm grateful that our church Harvest Dinner is OVER! Behind me...caput...fini...etc.
2 comments:
hey, i'm making scalped potatoes tonight too! funny, we must be family...you can't get around it now!!! Ha Ha Ha!
What is the church Harvest Dinner? I hope you and Wayne do get to relax. It sounds like you guys have been running around like crazy! Anything involving the word church Harvest Dinner sounds like a lot of work and stress. I hope you are doing okay now. You are awesome Kris!
Post a Comment