No cement today! It's rainy and dark. The humidity is pretty high, too. and that's why there is no cement being laid. They said that the humidity messes with the integrity of the goop. The weather is suppose to be rotten tomorrow too, so they said they aren't coming until Monday.
2 comments:
I asked Luke if he remembered your yard??? He wanted to know where his mountain was. I told him what happened to it and I am surprised that he'd forgotten since it happened when we lived with you. Crazy kid, it's funny what they remember. It's also a little sad for me to see the mountain gone since he played there almost daily. Good memories!
Dark and dreary and humid are my favorite days in WI. I miss that. There's too much sun here... it's depressingly light. But Keegan has a large shield on his stroller so that won't stop us. It looks like the shed is really coming together for you. P.S. Keegan is wearing clothes we bought in WI from the outlets... the 3-6 month stuff and he won't be in them for very long if he keeps growing.
Post a Comment